Well Tori has another sinus infection, yuck, poor kid. She gets her chronic sinus problems from me. We've been to every specialist under the sun and unfortunately we are hoping it gets better as she gets older.
Myah went to afterhours last night with 104 temp. I have to take her this morning to get a test for RSV. She has to have breathing treatments for the next two weeks. She does ok with them for a 1 year old.
The kitchen is still trudging along. Poor Tim found out yesterday that our countertops (that were supposed to BE there yesterday) were cut wrong, so it will be another week at least. We did get some stuff put away and progress on the pantry and floor should happen this weekend. My sister did get the paint colors picked out.
I totally forgot to post about Myah's photo shoot on Wednesday. We went to a great photographer here in town and she was so patient with Myah. Myah would not let me go for 30 seconds, she wanted nothing to do with getting her picture taken. So unlike her, she is very photognic and poses at the sight of any camera. Now I know why, the doctor called at 4:00 and confirmed that she has RSV. She is definetly doing better today, no fever, just cough and extreme grumpiness. I need to read up on the subject and find out about what to do next week....does she go to the sitter, do I need to take some more time off?
Friday, February 29, 2008
Everyone is sick at my house
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
Tis the season for being sick. YUCK! I'm so sorry everyone is sick, that is just miserable. I hope you all get better soon and the remodel moves along nicely for the remainder of time. I can't wait to see the finished product.
-Jaimee
em,
so sorry the kiddos are sick.. i hope you guys arent next.. cant wait to see your kitchen all finished.. like i said before i feel your pain with a house under construction.
alex
So sorry to hear you guys are sick. Hopefully all will be better soon. I love the new blog look and the title.....OMG, I had to laugh out loud, that is too funny!
Post a Comment