Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Remodel in progress

Our weekend was great! Tori and Lacey had a lot of fun at the waterpark and Myah and Monica were excellent. I would have like to hang out at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, but I think Tori and I were the only ones into it. There was a lot of stuff I wanted to read, but with a couple of toddlers you don't want to make them sit still in a stroller for too long, lol. They were all great though.

The kitchen remodel is well underway. I came home to a not so bad mess and it's starting to take shape! Our 2nd floor (ground level) is HUGE now! If all goes week Cindy should be able to come in next week and paint and decorate! I'm so excited for it to be done.

I'll try to post some pics tonight if I can. My digital camera died this weekend, so I have ONE pic of the waterpark. Tim's is very complicated so I'll have to see if he can download some for me.

No comments: