Well the weather here is crappy again and of course the weather powers that be are inaccurate with their forecase. It's very icey today. The kids have another day off school (2nd time this week) but of course they are not complaining. Tori wanted to stay home and hang out with Tim but I told her it wouldn't be much fun watching him work on the kitchen so she opted to go for her second choice, which is Aunt Jenny's house.
The remodel is coming along. Half the floor is done, the cabinets are almost all the way in, the appliances are almost all in, the electrical is almost all done....lol....do we see a pattern here. It looks really good and I should have a functional kitchen by this weekend but there is so much little stuff to do. I don't see how it will ever get done. I hate chaos.....and my house is a disaster right now. It's ok if one or two rooms are in process, but my WHOLE house is a mess and I'm at a loss as to where to start. I'm dropping a bomb in Tori and Clark's room, it's the only solution, start from scratch. We should get Maddie's new bed and dresser the first week in March will help with her room a little. Then, assuming the kitchen is done, we can starton Tori's room. We need to paint and Tim is making her new bed. We're going to put a loft in there so she has more floor space.
Cindy came over last night and took all my color swatches for the upstairs so she can start shopping for paint, rugs, window treatments etc. I'm so excited, I can't wait for her to get finished! OR started!
Friday, February 22, 2008
Remodel coming along and welcome to Ohio
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment