Monday, February 25, 2008

Monday, Monday

We had a really nice weekend. I was kinda worried with the remodel going on, Maddie having a basketball tournament and the weather that it might be a little hairy, but things went off without a hitch. The cupboards are in, the appliances are in, and if I could get motivated I could start putting things away but I want to wait until the pantry is done, etc in case I need to move things around. Our kitchen has tripled in size so I'm going to have lots of cupboards to fill with junk. Maddie's basketball season is over, I think she's glad. They had a tournament this weekend, they lost, I think think they were just burned out and knew it was their last hurrah. Clark went paint balling all day Saturday so I took the girls to the mall with Andrea and Jack and did a little retail therapy. Then we came home and Tori and I watched "Help!" (Beatles movie). Maddie was watching it with us and said "I don't get this." (It's pretty quirky) and Tori tells her, "If your not a Beatles fan, you won't!" LOL. Spoken like a true smartass. I'm glad she has a "good smartass" quality and not the negative "the whole world is against me and I have to make fun of everyone and anything just to make my self feel good and hopefully people won't notice my gross inadequacies" attitude that her father has. Well, luckily we no longer have to deal with that. Tori and I are going to try to make it to the Nutter Center to see Barack Obama speak tonight, she is SOOOO excited. Myah's new thing is "uh-oh" and she says it for EVERYTHING! And you have to repeat it or she gets mad at you. She also has mastered forward and reverse in her pink quad. I'll have to try to add video, it's hilarious! Right now you can view it on youtube.com under toribugsmom.

No comments: