Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Snow, rain, and ice and the many faces of Myah

Wow, I love Ohio. I may change my mind about dying in our house and go back to the whole "we're moving to Tennessee" speech. Everyone in my family is ALLLLL for it, they want to move today! I, on the other hand, am not sure about leaving my mom and stepdad and my sisters. They are too much a help to me and we get along to well.

We are still deciding what to do about Spring Break. We want to go to Florida, but we're trying to decide on money, etc. We are in the middle of our kitchen remodel and want to side the house also this year. Both of which are big expenses. (I'll post demo pictures later). We have some work to do on Tori's room and I just bought Maddie a new bed and chest of drawers. Thanks God our income tax is huge this year!

Myah is doing great, she is RIGHT there with walking. I'm waiting for her to do it any day now.

Tori is doing well too. She had a sinus infection last week (we all did) but is on the road to recovery. We had a great time at Camp Kern and this weekend we (Tori, Myah, me and Tori's friend Lacey) are going with my friend Teresa and her daughter Monica to Cleveland and go to an indoor waterpark and the rock and roll hall of fame. Tori is very excited about it! We do swimteam signups in April. Tori is also training to run a triatholon in Dayton in August. We'll see how that pans out, so far she loves it (she wants to be like Uncle John). John just ran a marathon at Disney World.

Maddie is doing great in basketball and is starting volleyball. I need to post some basketball pictures!

Clark is rockin' on the guitar and has been practicing all the time. He's getting really good and I am so impressed that he has taught himself. He's going to be here this weekend helping Tim with the demo of the kitchen.

Happy Myah on her slide


This is how she is most days

She is very loud for 1


This is our favorite "surprise face", she will make it whenever you ask her!

No comments: