
Well nothing really new to report this morning. I talked to Carol yesterday and she said that Maria went to PGN and we are on the second reviewer's desk. Next step is Sr. Barrios. He could still give us a kick out, but we're hoping not. Maria is going again today I think to check on some more cases again. 8 weeks is Tuesday!
The video we got is precious. Myah is smiling and laughing and cooing through the whole thing. She is such a happy baby. Adella, her fost mom, loves her so much. You can tell in the video. It's going to be so hard to take her away. I'll manage though, lol.
Andrea took some super cute pictures of Princess and her best bud Jack last night, I'll post one here. We are going tonight to get the kids pics taken (all of them). I'll try to scan and post if I can.
Tori leaves for vacation tomorrow. I'm trying to get her excited. I'm going to miss her so much. We've never been apart this long. She'll be fine, I'm just not so sure about me!
Thursday, July 19, 2007
TGI--almost--F
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment