No news is good news......if I had a dime for every time I wrote that.
It's really hot here and we've been going to the farm every weekend. The kids are having a BLAST there this summer. They spend all day outside with TIm and I getting dirty, right up there alley. There is so much for them to do there, it's nice to not have them sit in front of the TV and computer for a change.
We are going to see Harry Potter tonight and Tori is so excited, about as excited as I am. I know, I'm a dork.
Next week, Tori leaves for vacation on the 20th. She is terrified to go. She didn't want to go to horsecamp for 2 nights last summer and I had to go pick her up early. She just doesn't like being that far away from home. I'm trying not to talk about it too much because it makes her sick, yes she can make herself sick. It should be interesting to see how it plays out. Her father is not exactly the most patient person, and she is not at all happy about going with her stepsisters. I'm sure they play together fine when they are together. Unfortunatly, Tori is an above average 10year old. More like 10 going on 16. She's too smart for her own good and people don't give her credit for it. Except Tim and I, we live with it, lol.
Hopefully I will have some Myah news by the end of this week!
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
6 weeks in PGN
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
First, Emily is my friend. If you donot like reading her vents about her ex, which she does very mildly not as dramatic as you state it then stop reading the damn blog. No one said you had to comment four freakin times and give us your freakin opinion. Because honestly we read to find out how Myah's adoption is coming along, not your dumb comments. Em is a great mom and believe me the adoption agency has done enough home visits to know this.and just so you know it is required to have home visits. So let her go through this long adoption process with her family, freinds and blogger pals and if you cannot say anything nice at all don't say or write anything at all. Becuase honestly we don't really want your negative attitude around us..
Post a Comment