Friday, July 13, 2007

To all my Blog Stalkers

First of all, thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I am always happy to educate people abut adoption

Secondly, if you are not interested in what I have to say then why make a nasty comment about it? I had one person post four times (a newbie blogger I must add) about what a bad mom I am. Her basis for this was the 3 posts I made over the past 6 months about my exhusband. First of all, he is NOT the most patient person in the world. When Tori gets upset and/or wants to call me on vacation he will get angry with her. I've seen it happen COUNTLESS times. He does not know how to handle her because he has never spent any significant time with her since her birth. The reason that I called him an idiot, and yes that was said out of anger and I probably shouldn't have, was because he has filed something in Court asking for something that he has been entitled to for the last 8 years and has never chosen to take. Even after he filed this, he STILL isn't taking. You would think that if he is trying to change them he might try to do what he is already entitled to and what he has asked to court to grant him (although he already has it, are you following me here? See where my confusion is?) And to the person that said she works "closely" with the legal system (also a new blogger, I understand what legal ramifications are, and there will never be a custody dispute with my daughter. I don't think that saying he is not patient, and acts like an idiot at times would jeopardize me in keeping custody when I have about 100 people that could back me up in sworn depositions. Don't "wonder" about what you have no clue on. If I wanted you to have the information you asked for, I would post it here. But that's not what this blog is about. Out of the 93 posts I have made, I'm so glad that you picked the 3 minut comments about my ex-husband to choose to comment on. It almost makes me wonder, if these two people, who just joined in July and have no information on them might have an ulterior motive or maybe "know" someone. You might laugh but it would be JUST like my ex to have someone do this to my blog. In his own words to the court, he's not asking for any changes with Tori, he just wants me punished. So form an opinion when you have all the facts.

This is my blog. This is where I talk about my family and what is going on with them. If you don't like it, don't read it. I am aware that I am typing on an open forum. Maybe I am hoping that her dad or someone he knows will read it and he might get a wake up call and realize what he is doing? I don't know. I've been begging him to be her dad for 8 years to no avail.

I love my family, and for your information my daughter does not read this blog. She is 10 and spend the majority of her time playing outside like children do. The only time she is on the computer is when I am sitting next to her. Yes, I'm one of those parents who supervise what there kids read online.

So to answer your question, I do think I a mom of the year for going through this process. Raising 3 kids that are almost teenagers, working full time, and going through the up and down roller coster world of adoption is something that I am very proud of myself for being able to handle. My kids are with ME all the time, they are happy, healthy, well adjusted individuals. I am very secure in my marriage and I love my husband and kids to death. I think I have a perfect right to be nervous about my 10 year old going out of state for 8 days with someone she barely sees otherwise and has never had her more then 24 hours. Are you a mom?

Do unto others as you would have done unto you. I really am hoping these two people don't reply to this post because I cannot beleive that I just wasted 10 minutes of my life that I will never get back writing a response to two perfect strangers who have no idea who I am.

No comments: