I know that my lasts couple of posts have been real downers, but that's the way I feel right now. I found out this morning that we indeed did get kicked out of PGN on June 8 and have yet to be resubmitted. I am so pissed I can't see straight. I have no clue how all this time my updates have been "no news is good news" etc etc. and yet we have been sitting on someone's desk collecting dust waiting for our attorney to pick up our file, fix the previo and resubmit us. At this point I don't know whose lying and I really don't care. Just get the shit resubmitted and call it a day. I want our daughter home so I can be done with this whole crooked situation. I almost think it was better with China, although I knew that we were going to be stuck in limbo for about 3 years, I wasn't emotionally invested in my daughter quite yet. I've met Myah now, I've held her, fed her, changed her diapers, rocked her to sleep. Now it will be at least another two months before I get to bring her home, most likely more then that. I am so discouraged. Although I work for the legal system I hate it more and more each day. It is so twisted and political, and I hate the fact that he who has the most money wins. It's ridiculous. Hopefully I will start having better news soon.
Monday, July 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment