Sorry I haven't updated much, but life has been pretty uneventfull the last few weeks. The pig roast was a success despite the rain. The kids had a great time. Andrea and J probably had about 100 people show up off and on throughout the day. We are heading into week 6 in PGN. Carol is in Guatemala right now and sent me some pictures of Myah and a new 5 month medical report. She weighs a whopping 13 pounds now! She is such a peanut. Carol is going to PGN today at 2:30 to check on her cases so hopefully we will get some news, either good or bad. She is also going to visit with Myah on Friday and take some video for us! Oh, and Myah got her ears peirced!
Thursday, July 05, 2007
I've been a slacker
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
She is so gorgeous!!! I can't wait until you get to bring her home!!!!
She is so pretty. I hope you get good news today. Hopefully you will get that out soon!
Post a Comment