Tuesday, May 01, 2007

We are out of Family Court!!!

Whooo frickin' hoooo! I'm so happy that another step is crossed off my list! We are still waiting for PA, going on 6 weeks. The rumour is they are taking about 8 weeks so I am hoping that there is still a possibility that we will get PA before we leave. If not, it should be coming soon. After we receive PA, then there is some more translation (couple of days) then we enter PGN. This is the part I am nervous about. Anything could happen there. We could be out is 4-6 weeks, we could be there for 4-6 months!

Send prayers our way!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Pgn is coming and that is when the real fun starts. Haha. Sorry, I have been out of touch this week. Loved the mothers day e-mail. lol I will talk before you leave.