Well I got Myah's 4 month updated medical and pictures and although it was great to see her, I was sadly disappointed to say that my agency said that we were submitted to PGN today. I also have an email saying we were submitted to PGN on the 15th. I don't know if we got a kick out or maybe were not submitted on the 15th, I'm waiting for clarification from Carol. I have to say this is the first time that I have been disappointed in my agency, if we were not submitted on the 15th. In PGN terms, 2 weeks is a big difference. I had a shitty day today anyway with all this BS going on with my ex husband. I'm not even going to taint this blog with his BS and bore you guys with it.
Here are some pretty Myah pictures that will cheer anyone up



Tuesday, May 29, 2007
In PGN or not?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
With 6 You Get Eggroll
My Life
Words of Wisdom~ Sounds like my house
Pampers melt in a Maytag dryer, crayons go up one drawer higher, rewind Barney for the 15th time, breakfast 6, naps at 9, there's bubble gum in the baby's hair, sweet potatos in my lazy chair...........
Whose checking on me?
About Me
- Torismom
- Tipp City, Ohio, United States
- I'm at stay at home mom and its the best and hardest job I have ever had. My kids are great and keep me on my toes, as does our ever on going home improvemets.
About us...........
My name is Emily and my husband is Tim. We live in the southern part of Ohio. We were in the waiting stage of our adoption journey from China when we switched to Guatemala and received a referral of our beautiful daughter, Myah.
We now have 4 great kids at home, Tori who is 15, Clark (19) and Maddie (16) , and Myah (5).
We have a crazy wonderful life and are constantly on the go, but we love every minute of it!
We now have 4 great kids at home, Tori who is 15, Clark (19) and Maddie (16) , and Myah (5).
We have a crazy wonderful life and are constantly on the go, but we love every minute of it!
Tim and I in Vegas
My favorite links
Myah and Tori at the pool In Guatemala City
Me and T at the Bengals preseason game
Whodey!
Paul Brown Stadium
The Fair
My Princess








2 comments:
Emily - She is just adorable. I always love seeing new pics of Myah.
Emily:
I am hoping you had a kick out. Let me know when you find anything out, you know my work address.
Post a Comment