Sunday, April 29, 2007

3 month update!


So we got an update on Myah on Friday. She is 3 months old and growing like a weed!






I was so excited to see her and get her medical update! Here are her new stats!
AGE: 3 MONTHS.WEIGHT: 10.3 POUNDS. HEIGHT: 56 CMS. CC: 36.9 CMS.
She is still a little peanut!
I can't believe that we will be holding her in 2 short weeks. I'm so excited. I'm going to miss Tori terribly though. I hate leaving her.
I already have Myah's bag packed and I need to finish the embroidery on my diaper bag, but other than that, I'm ready to go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures. Are you to excited for words. Gives me goosebumps. I will e-mail from work tomorrow. This will be longest two weeks. I am so excited for you. autumn

Katie said...

awwwww.. what a sweetie she is !! :)