Monday, May 07, 2007

No news is........well no news I guess!

Besides stressing out over what to pack, packing and REpacking everyday, making lists of lists of lists, and feeling guilty for leaving Tori for a mere 4 days, I've been pretty calm this week. LOL

YOU'VE ALL MET ME RIGHT?!!??!?!?!? (Well some of you anyway)

Yes, I am freaking out totally, time has gone so fast, which I guess is good, but now its here, we are traveling on FRIDAY, this FRIDAY and I will hold Myah for the first time, she is MY kid, well OUR kid I guess (sorry Tim). Although I have to give her back for a short time, this is the first moments I will spend with her before she is ours forever. Just seems surreal to me.

We leave Friday at 7:30 a.m. and return Monday at like 11:00 p.m. For those of you who have MSN Instant Messanger, I'm taking my webcam, and will probably have the computer on a lot, only because Tim will need to check in with work (yeah, like I'm gonna put the baby down to get online). Anywho, check me out and maybe you'll catch us online. Email me if you want my IM handle :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Emily: I keep telling you this. enjoy, stop stressing and remember you will be at peace when you come hoem, sad yes, tears yes, but at peace and so excited with the 5,000 pics you will take. Write before you leave at work. I will be off Wed. and in till noon on Thurs.lol