I started separating clothes by seasons and washing up things that I thought Myah could wear when she comes home. I am still saying she is coming home in July. She is coming home in July.
She has a rubbermaid contained full of stuff to wear now and plus a container of winter 2007 and winter 2008. Not sure how I skipped summer 2008. LOL
My sister still has stuff to give me so I think we are set for now but that doesn't mean I'm going to quit shopping. Honestly most of the stuff I have got a garage sales.
We have a softball game today and we are working on the back yard finally. It is really coming along. My husband is doing a great job! I'll post pictures later but you can't really get the full effect unless you saw the before pictures!
Saturday, May 19, 2007
Cute clothes have exploded at my house
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Emily - thanks for being my SBP! I was already reading your blog before Michelle announced the matches...The Pink Bunny you sent is going with me to meet CaraLynn next week! I bet she chews on the silky ears instead of the rubber 'hands' and 'feet' though...
And I know what you mean about an explosion of baby clothes...a friend gave me a 40lb box of hand me downs last week and I still haven't seen the bottom of the box!
Post a Comment