Ok, although I think it is hokey, I'm going to buy the book "The Secret". Can't hurt, right? Yesterday, I read an article about it and it was stories of people who were both for and against the philosophy in the book and I thought it was interesting. All day long, I kept saying "I'm so glad that I'm getting preapproval this week! I'm so glad its coming any day now". When I got home from work there was a letter from my Congressman, John Boehner, stating that he received my letter about our adoption and that he was going to contact the Embassy on our behalf and inquire on our case. Whether he really is or not, I'm not sure, but it was strange that I got a letter like that after all my positive thinking! Even if it was a "form letter".
We leave at the crack of dawn on Friday morning. I have all Myah's stuff packed, a bag of gifts and donations for her foster family and Maria, our attorney. Most of my toiletries pack, but NO clothes for Tim or I, lol. I still don't know what I'm going to wear. I know I need to be comfy since we will be stuck in the hotel, but I know I need to presentable also.
I'll keep you updated, I am taking my lap top and my webcam!
Wednesday, May 09, 2007
The power of postive thinking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Hey Em. The congressman always helps. I did the same thing. I will keep my fingers crossed. I this will help, I took warm up pants for the room and lounging alots of khaki's and capris with casual tops. I am so excited for you. lol I will be thinking of you all weekend. Keep in touch with me and if you need anything you know my work information.
Post a Comment