Friday, May 04, 2007

This time next week

We will be in Guatemala waiting on Myah to come to the hotel with Maria and her foster mom. I will also be missing Tori terribly and wishing she was there. I will have to miss two of her softball games and I feel bad. Tim painted her helmet up last night all irridescent purple and green and bought her some cool stickers for it so even if she doesn't get a hit tomorrow, whe will look like the coolest batter ever!

We are waiting for PA. People who were logged in the beginning of March are starting to get theirs so I hope that means sometime in the next couple of weeks. I don't think we are going to be in PGN for our visit :(. I'm looking more like probably the week of the 21st for PA, which is about 50 working days since we were submitted and about what they are running now. We could always hope for a speed up!!!!

I will try to update before we leave but I am taking my computer with me and my webcam and I'll post lots of pictures!

:)

1 comment:

D said...

HI!! I saw your blog on the guatadopt site. We are visiting next Friday as well and staying at the marriott! We will be there the 11th-15th. If you are staying at the Marriott too then I hope to meet you!
Deanna
www.caringbridge.org/visit/babyfelton