Sunday, June 03, 2007

NOW we are in PGN

As of last Tuesday. May 29. Disappointed, yes, but I immediatley started thinking of what I am going to do to make the time go faster. She WILL be home this summer, she will be home. The power of positive thinking. She is our daughter, Tori, Maddie and Clarks little sister and we all want her home. She already is on her way home in my mind.

We are going to work on her room this weekend. I'm ordering the bedding tonight and I think we will paint this weekend. I'm so excited. The kids are excited.

On a down note, I got to go to court on Wednesday for a "pretrial" for Jared. Which basically means we will sit out in the hall while our atty talk to the magistrate. That and the fact that Jared that Jared does not know what he wants and his attorney has yet, despite the dozens of requests told us what he wanted. I doubt he knows. Oh well.

I am so thankful for my family and friends and I love them all so much. I'm am so happy that we are all in such a good place.

No comments: