When I got home yesterday there were new pictures of Myah from her 2 month check up. She is getting so big. She weighs 9 pounds now!!!! I may have to rethink the cloths I am buying!
I'm glad to be home though. Not excited to go back to work and Tori is NOT excited to go back to school tomm. They have Friday off though, so only a 4 day week. I'll post some pictures of us in Florida, my husband is still there with my other kids because their Spring Break was later than T's. They will be home probably Monday or Tuesday.
This is a picture of my nieces Shelby and McKenzie with Tori and my nephew Kaden at the outlet mall one day while the guys were golfing.








1 comment:
Grow Myah Grow! Wow!!!
And can I just say how friggin adorable Myah is?!? SOOOO precious! I could just totally eat her up!!!
And I love the blanket, too! engraved with that cute lil' mouthful of a name!!! love, love, love it!
Post a Comment