Monday, April 09, 2007

Catching up!

Happy Belated Easter everyone!

Nothing new to report on the adoption front. We are still waiting for PA from the US Embassy then exit Family Court and go into PGN. We did get everything booked for our Mother's Day trip. I'm going to miss my kids sooooo much. Tori is devastated that she can't go and so am I! Hopefully we can arrange for her to go on our pick up trip. I think it would be a great experience for her.

Easter was good. We went to Grandma T's (Tim's mom) and stuffed ourselves then came home and napped.

Next week we are having Easter out at the farm on Sunday. The kids are looking forward to it. Tori is bummed because she has to spend Friday night with her dad, but I am going to drive all the way home and pick her up and drive all the way back to the farm with her that night. It's about 45 minutes one-way. We're going to have to come up with a better solution this summer because if he is only keeping her one night, then he is going to have to drive half way or something because we will be spending a lot of weekends out there. I don't think I should be inconvenienced because he doesn't exercise his visitation correctly.

That's about all for now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi I am new to blogging and I saw you lived in Southern Ohio. We live about an hour from Cinci. in Ky are yu close. I have daughter Sophia who's gotcha day is soon approaching. Love to hear from you. What a beautiful little girl.

Anonymous said...

Ok me agian. just saw the bengal photo's we have to meet. We go to the games often. The bengals are client of mine through work.
I have become such a fan. Did you go to the p.burg playoff game in 05?