Maddie is turning 11 today! We are having a party for her on Wednesday, cake, ice cream and gifts! She is growing up so fast. They all are really!
Tomorrow will mark 30 days since the US Embassy signed for our DNA results. That doesn't necessarily mean anything, but it does mean that hopefully soon we will have PA to go into PGN. I'm also crossing my fingers to get out of Family Court soon. Four short weeks and we will be in Guatemala visiting our little princess!
I'm getting worried about leaving Tori. She will be with my mom, so not a big deal, but I will miss her terribly!
The farm was great this weekend. We are finally getting a light at the end of the tunnel in the room that Tim and I are working on. Hopefully, next weekend we can finish up the room so we can get on to making the bunk beds!
Monday, April 16, 2007
Happy Birthday Maddie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment