Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I can't beleive I need to buy a diaper bag!

Three short weeks and we will be in Guatemala. I have to get a diaper bag and start filling it up. Carol sent me a list of "needs" yesterday. Plus I want to get some small gifts for the foster mom and her daughter and grandchildren.

I will miss 2 of Tori's softball games while I am gone. I have NEVER missed a game and she is taking it hard, lol. I feel bad. I will have to buy her something EXTRA special in Guatemala. She is excited about staying with GRandma for a couple of days, she gets spoiled rotten there and they always do fun things.

Still waiting on PA and to exit Family Court.......GRRRRR

Myah has a doc appointment on Friday so I will have an update and new pictures!

1 comment:

Leah said...

Congratulations babe! LMK if you find yourself needing anything!