It poured here today, it was a lazy, sleep in, and watch movies all day day. I played with my new picture program, but I'm going to have to have Joanna help me perfect it because my pictures come out looking too fake!
This past weekend I got to spend time with my oldest friends from Georgia, the Wests. All 4 sisters came up with kids and significant others and we met up at their dads house who still lives around here. It was awesome spending time with them but wouldn't you know it, I didn't take one damn picture! Well theres my excuse to go to Georgia again!
I can't Believe that school is starting up in a few weeks. We've been busy getting school supplies, but no clothes shopping yet. I don't think my kids need ANY clothes.
Maddie, Tori and I worked on a fun project the last couple of days. We bought some of the "fake" converse and used puffy paint and jewels and decorated them all up. I made the cutest pair for my niece McKenzie. It was a lot of fun. I'll take some pics of the girls and post them tomorrow.
Here are some pics I worked on today but I'm not completely happy with them.
Shelby (niece), Logan (nephew), and Collin (nephew) at Logan's graduation
Logan (nephew) and Tori
Collin (nephew) and I
Renee (sister in law), Logan (nephew), Jenny(sister), and me
In just a few weeks were heading back to Indy for Myla's SECOND birthday! SOOO excited to see all the Rays again and to give their kids their BIG surprise. Myah is super excited to wear her princess dress, which is actually a dress that MADDIE wore in a wedding a few years ago. It goes to Myah's ankles rather then her knees like on Maddie but it cracks me up that it fits her. My kids are growing TOOOOOOO fast.
Clark gets his drivers license in a few weeks too! I can't believe it! Maddie is finishing her last year of junior high. Tori will be in 7th grade. Amazing. They are all growing up to be such cool almost adults!
Tuesday, August 04, 2009
Rainy Days and Tuesdays
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment