We went to the new outlet mall yesterday and all I can say is CRAZY! First of all, worst parking idea in the history of the world! One way in, one way out! It took forever. I'm sure partially because of it being opening week, but still! We saw Mindy and Cameron and Hannah and Sophia which was nice. Wish we could have spend more time together but my kids were getting bored and antsy and it was so dang crowded. "Outlet Malls" are not such a big saving anymore!
Here are a few pics of Myah, they had a band playing and she was dancing....although everytime I tried to take her pic she clammed up of course. And, BTW, she didn't have to life her dress to get those beads!

Here are some pics Tim took of Myah early one morning while the rest of the family was snoozing.
Friday, August 07, 2009
Trip to the mall
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
LOVE the black and white. That Tim is pretty handy with the camera. Do i see second career in the future?
Post a Comment