Thursday, August 13, 2009

My Tastefully Simple Site is up and running again

I'm trying to get back into the swing of things with my Tastefully Simple. I have sold it steadily throughout the year but now I'm ready to step it up a notch! Check out my website where you can place online orders!




Ready to order? To shop online today, simply go to my website at https://www.tastefullysimple.com/web/etrost.
Be sure to stock up on these fabulous products before they’re gone! And remember, you can also learn more about all of our delicious, easy-to-prepare foods and find mouthwatering recipes anytime at http://www.tastefullysimple.com/.


I can’t wait to hear from you!


Emily TrostYour Independent Tastefully Simple Consultant - 81610

235 Lista DriveTipp City, Oh 45371

937-657-3575




P.S. Starting September 1, you’ll be able to shop online for all of our exciting NEW Fall-Winter products ... so come visit my website again soon!

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Awesome, Em! I can't wait to try out your food at Myla's birthday and Matilda Jane party!! So tasteful...and simple! HA HA!