Here are some pics of my husbands latest endeavor.....he has almost got the chair making and painting perfected! We will be selling these at a very reasonable price, painted and unpainted. There was a kit to put one together yourself at Kohls for $199.00!!!!!!! Ours will be half that at least! He's working on all kinds of designs including some "themes" and a double chair. I'll post pics of them when they are done! Let me know if anyone is interested in our area. He also does a table and small kid size chair that Myah thinks is awesome!
Thursday, July 30, 2009
My totally talented husband
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
OH MY GOSH, Tim is such a handyman! Those are adorable!!!! Since my MIL owns a furniture store, I should send her pics!
Those are amazing! I wish we lived closer so I could have one! I bet shipping would be a fortune!
Post a Comment