Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Hannahs 4th birthday & Creativity

Monday we went to a place called Idle Hour Ranch near where we live for my Goddaughter's 4th birthday. It's a Christian based animal "farm" that lets you get up close to animals. The kids had a lot of fun.

I finally got some pictures of our shoes we've been working on. The girls are upstairs right now making homemade "face masks" right now. I'll see if I can sneak some pictures of them!


There are some random pictures stuck in here and there that I had forgotten I had on my phone.

And......I know your gonna be sooooo jealous.......I might be meeting Hannah and Mindy at the BRAND NEW outlet mall tomorrow for some shopping!!!!!!! Eat your heart out Joanna!

Myah at the mall, funniest part of this pic is my TEENS in the background riding one of the $1 rides! They try to act so cool!


Myah feeding the goat "Houdini"


Myah munching some watermelon (don't our chairs look cool in the background)


Tori's shoes


Tori feeding "Sam" the Giraffe


Myah's shoes (the rhinestones don't show up too good in the pic)




Myah feeding "Sam". She kept saying "He has a PURPLE tongue mom!"




Maddie's shoes

2 comments:

Hannah said...

I love animals but that giraffe tongue is giving me the creeps!!

I actually noticed the shoes at the mall today. They looked really cute!

Loved seeing you guys today. We will have to try it again some time!

Joanna said...

Look at you, Super Mom! Those shoes are adorable! Looks like a fun time. I love giraffe tongues! :)