Sunday, August 09, 2009

Giggin' frogs

Friday we went to the club for my nephew Collin's 17th birthday.....it was DELICIOUS! He got the worlds largest ice cream sundae for us all to split. Myah was mucho impressed!



Saturday we went out to the farm and did my favorite thing~ MOWED! For some reason Myah always wants to do her hair in multiple pig tails, so we started calling her Myah Lou Who. She also has a new thing about drinking out of a shot glass which she calls her "baby cup".

Out at the farm the kids new past time is hunting for frogs. There are a zillion of them!

Maddie kissing the frog.....wishful thinking. Myah kept saying "NO MADDIE, DON'T KISS IT!"

The innocent victim, whom we did let go!

3 comments:

Joanna said...

What a handsome frog prince! Yummy! Cute pics, Em!

Arena Mom said...

Hello! I think we may have met in Indy at the Gathering of our Hearts?? I am in Cleveland and we too started with China and switched to GT. Mayna is just slightly over 2.5 so same age. I have a ton of family in Southern Ohio too.

Anyway, can't believe I haven't been on your blog before!! You have a beautiful family!

Jaimee said...

Oh wow, look at those frogs!!! I'm loving Miss Myah Lou Who and her shot glass. That's awesome!