I babysat my friend Deron's kids the other day and we went to the park to hang out since it was so pretty. Tori and Maddie think they are professional photographers so I'll post some of their works of art! They think that all the cool angles and stuff make them photographers . Most of their pictures turned out really cool!
Kaitlin swinging in the "baby" swings, she didn't want to be that far away from Myah, lol. Kaitlin has the most beautiful blue eyes!
Jaden~I think he likes his picture taken!
Myah on the merry-go-round
Kaitlin...she let me give her french braid pigtails....my girls NEVER let me do that! Itold her to keep her shoes on with her WHITE socks!
Maddie, self portrait!
Jaden and his heartmelting grin!
Myah








2 comments:
Great pictures! The kids are ADORABLE! I love the abstract too :)
Have a great night!
What beautiful pics, Em! I see Picnik has refreshed your love of blogging! So great - that was part of my master plan all along! HA HA!
Post a Comment