Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Happy Birthday to JoJo!

Today is my BFF Joanne's birthday and we went to our friend Emily's house and had delicious cake and appetizers and great company!



This is a picture of Myah that Hannah took at the Guat retreat that I love. Hannah, I can't believe you caught her smiling!



and this pic is for my "other" Jo Jo......myah's dress came today and she wore it tonight for the party and it was ADORABLE!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I love that picture of Myah acting like she is taking a picture! Tooo cute! I also love the rockin' outfits she and Myla were wearing last weekend! Too stinkin' cute!

Hannah said...

I love that picture. It is funny because every other picture she is giving me a "get away or I'll kick your butt!" look, which by the way I am VERY familiar with :) and then a girl (maybe her sister?) said show her your picture face and she sure did!! I love it!

I love her zebra dress...let me guess...Von Maur :)