This past weekend my family went to Indianapolis, Indiana for the first annual Gathering of our Hearts Guatemalan reunion. We met so many family and so many cutie pie kids, it was awesome! Thanks to Mindy who organized it all and who I hope will let me HELP next year since we only live a half hour away from each other!
Saturday we ate a a great Mexican restaurant and I'm sure drove the staff insane with all the kids running around~literally! Shelby, Maddie and Tori were a big help to all!
We spent the night at the wonderful Ray's house that night and had a ball! Thank you Joanna, Chris, Ian, Nolan, and Myla for being so gracious! Especially to JoJo who inspired me to blog today and also to spend money from that tree that was growing in our back yard. Let me tell you, this woman is the shopping guru! Walked into Von Maur and the salesperson in the children's department HUGGED HER. RFLMAO!
Joanna also turned me on to a new photo editing program that I have been playing with tonight so hopefully I will post more pics and keep up with my blogging!
My biggest issue is I take most pics with my phone then don't put them on the computer! I'll have to make sure to post Tim's photos, because he takes a lot that I never see! These pics have nothing to do with the reunion but I thought I would post them anyway until I can get the weekend ones uploaded. I'm sure Joanna has already posted a lot because she ROCKS!
Myah at the dentist! No cavities, and NO tears!
My mom (middle) Sisters Cindy (in black) and Jenny (white) and ME!
Sunday, July 19, 2009
A Gathering of our Hearts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Cute pics, Em! So glad I could take you to MY Von Maur so you could meet MY salespeople. :) Loved spending the weekend with you and I can't wait to do it again soon.
XOXO,
Jo Jo
Post a Comment