I guess yesterday I didn't really update anything about the family and how we have been doing! Tim and I are great, work is VERY slow and the economy sucks but we've done a good job at holding our own! Clark is getting ready to get his license in a few weeks. He got a car and has been working on it. I'm glad he got that trait from his dad, its handy to know how to "do it yourself" especially for a broke 16 year old with no job! He is also playing soccer this year for the high school. He's going to be a sophomore so that should keep him out of trouble. Maddie is 13 now and boy crazy of course and it doesn't help that she's beautiful, lol. She is still playing basketball and running track and even mentioned playing soccer this fall just to keep in shape. She'll be a busy girl. Tori is 12 and is still my baby. She has had a great summer with lots of swimming, misses her BFF who she doesn't get to see much now. She is turning into quite the young lady, but is still my tomboy at heart! Myah is definitely in the terrible twos! She can throw a fit with the best of them. She throws things, hits, kicks, scratches, clears off tables, the whole nine yards. But she can still be a love bug and is actually completely potty trained which is awesome!!!!!!
Here are some more pics I hijacked from Tim's camera. Sorry Joanna, I love that picknic program but it takes FOREVER to save a finished picture! I'll go back and edit as I get a chance! Enjoy!
The girls playing with the kids
Myah, Maddie and Myla in the lazy river
Shelby and Myah
Joanna and Ian
Trying to organize a photo shoot, without much success
Myah's mean face
Slumber Party silliness!
Teenage sillines!








2 comments:
It looks like you had so much fun! I'm jealous!!! Yes, you need to get better at blogging, I've missed seeing updates. Geez!!! Just kidding, it's good to have you back.
It was great to meet you guys this weekend...I got some really cute pictures of your sweet baby girl!
Sophia has those PJ's in another color..they are my favorite brand! So cute!
Post a Comment