Hey everyone! I know I haven't posted forever and I don't have a lot of time today but wanted to post some updates. i'm still on the Metabolic Profile diet. I feel better and have went down 2 pants sizes but only lost 8 pounds. I feel like I'm on a plateau now, it's been 4 weeks without anymore loss, no gain, but no loss. I started doing the Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred and I love it. It's 20 minutes of Circut Training. Hopefully the weather will break and I will be able to walk/run outside soon.
We went to Big Canoe in Georgia for spring break and had an awesome time! I'll post some pics!
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Serious Slacker
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
I'm proud of you and your diet! You keep going and don't give up, you can do it! I just love Myah's hair at the aquarium. I miss that Bella's hair doesn't do I Dream of Jeannie pony tails anymore.
em,
myah is getting so big.. shes such a doll.. & good work on your diet.. i need to do the same
alex
Post a Comment