Thursday, December 04, 2008

Stage Diving

As you all know, we are avid concert goers. Myah has already been to several and Tori has a pretty impressive ticket stub collection for an 11 year old. Here is a video of Myah practicing her stage diving for the next concert we attend. The funniest part is Tori laughing.



For those of you who asked, here is the link to Myah's pictures so you can see them bigger:

http://sharonelainephotography.instaproofs.com/enterEvent.php?id=90626 Thepassword is maya.

3 comments:

Jaimee said...

Adorable! Love the video and the link to the bigger pictures!!! I didn't notice from the thumbnails, but it looks like she has the bows in that I made for our get together. So glad you could get more use out of them. :-)

-Jaimee

Cheri said...

Seriously, my boys and I watched that several times and completely cracked up! Tori has a contagious giggle!!!! The boys love the "plop" noise!!!

Alex and Sam said...

love the nose dive!!!!! the pics are too cute

alex