I guess I am a scrooge, lol. I like Christmas but I just wish it didn't involve presents. The meaning of Christmas is lost. We buy our kids nice things all year long, so Christmas seems like a let down, because I don't spend a lot. I am excited to taking things to the Miami County Animal Shelter and the Montgomery County Animal Resource Center on Monday with the whole family. Ron, from the Troy Daily News is going to meet us in Troy and take pictures of the kids donating the items. I need to wrap up my shopping this weekend for that project. Tori and I are going to try to go and play with the dogs in Montgomery County while she's out on Christmas break, we haven't had a chance to do it since summer. Myah and I have went a few times and visited. She likes the cats and kittens best. I know Tori misses it. She really talks about being a vet, it's just the extra schooling that turns her off. The Cincinnati Zoo has an intern program that you can join at 13, if it wasn't such a drive I would love her to do it. She's been researching it. We'll see what gas prices are then. She wants to work on a horse farm too. Can't clean her room, but will shovel poop with a smile.
Bridget and I may be starting a new project if I can get some research done......you know I wouldn't forget Bridget!
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Can't wait until Christmas is over
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
em..
love your new dog.. hes a doll!!! I think your xmas with the animals is the greatest!!!!! I wish I could take home all the shelter dogs... (when I hit the lottery)
have a great holiday
alex
Looking forward to it Em!!
Post a Comment