The ones you posted are so darn cute. She is just so beautiful!! I can't decide which one is my favorite, especially between the first three. Good luck on that, that are all so stinkin' cute!
I have my hands full with my own little stinker so I'll be probably posting the same thing next week!!!
Pampers melt in a Maytag dryer, crayons go up one drawer higher, rewind Barney for the 15th time, breakfast 6, naps at 9, there's bubble gum in the baby's hair, sweet potatos in my lazy chair...........
I'm at stay at home mom and its the best and hardest job I have ever had. My kids are great and keep me on my toes, as does our ever on going home improvemets.
My name is Emily and my husband is Tim. We live in the southern part of Ohio. We were in the waiting stage of our adoption journey from China when we switched to Guatemala and received a referral of our beautiful daughter, Myah.
We now have 4 great kids at home, Tori who is 15, Clark (19) and Maddie (16) , and Myah (5).
We have a crazy wonderful life and are constantly on the go, but we love every minute of it!
4 comments:
She's sooooo darling! At least you got some good ones out of the whole thing. :-) Will you have a link so we can see them bigger?
-Jaimee
love the pics... myah & rachel are so much alike LOL
alex
The ones you posted are so darn cute. She is just so beautiful!! I can't decide which one is my favorite, especially between the first three. Good luck on that, that are all so stinkin' cute!
I have my hands full with my own little stinker so I'll be probably posting the same thing next week!!!
Em, those turned out SOOOO CUTE! I love them! Hope we can get together soon.
Post a Comment