Thursday, September 11, 2008

Who are you and where are you from....

I'm stealing this post from another fellow blogger who also has the visitor tracker on their blog. My blog was private for a long time becuase I had some weird ass people leaving me comments...lol. But now I am all grown up and made it public again and just don't approve weirdo comments from cyber stalkers.

So anyway, I see a lot of people visit my blog daily and some are very close to where I live although I don't know who you are! If you visit my blog this week, leave me a comment on who you are and where your from. I think it will be interesting to see who all comes on here.

And if your a cyber stalker, save your fingers the trouble of typing and don't bother leaving a comment, because I won't approve it anyway..........LOL!

7 comments:

Jane said...

You know who I am...and I'm still in North Florida as long as the hurricanes continue to veer west!
Hope you get a good response!

Tim said...

Hi, I'm Tim, also known as your husband, I get bored at work and come on here to see pics of our kids. They make me smile.

Bridget said...

Hey it's me, Bridget. Always checking in to see what you have been up to and why you never call me anymore, incidently i drove by your house the other day 44 times and i took pictures of your front yard, then i left you a love note on the side door, i still have that picture of you and i together and was still wondering why you never call, someday we will be together..... Oh wait, is that stalking???? Just kidding!

Joanna said...

You are so funny, Em! Um, hi, I'm Joanna...the buddy you sent a gift to this week. It arrived on my doorstep today and I FREAKIN' LOVE IT!! You rock, girlfriend! Thanks so much!

Joanna

PS: Hi Tim!! I don't think my husband has ever been to my blog, so you're doing good! :)

Alex and Sam said...

hi em...
its alex.. from NJ.. just checking into say hi...

any more ideas on our get together next year

alex

Hannah said...

Hi, I live in Indiana and drop by occasionally to check out your cute blog!

Hannah

Laurie said...

Hi, I'm Laurie and I'm a Hannafanna! LOL I need a 12 step program! I'm from the ROCK where Ike didn't blow us away like it did Ohio. That is so weird, we go it first and Ike must have picked up speed! Glad to see you are back in business!