Tuesday, September 02, 2008

The dog days of summer

School is back in session, I'm back to getting up at 6:00 a.m. to make sure Tori is ready, lunch packed and gets on the bus at 6:55. She does pretty good on her own, just a little prodding to get a move on. Then I have about an hour before Myah gets up where I can drink my coffee, read my emails and plan my day. I wish I could go back to bed, but once I'm up, I'm up!

This weekend we went to the lake with my sister and her family and had a really nice time. The weather was great and Tori got to go fishing, which is one of her favorite things to do. Last night, was the last day our local pool was open for the season, so for the last two hours they let you bring your dogs in and let them swim. We took Dierks and had a ball. Myah thought it was totally cool that she got to swim with dogs. Maybe not sanitary, lol, but she loved it. There were a ton of dogs there.

Here are some pictures that I'm just getting downloaded from my camera and Tori's camera from the summer.

Daddy and Myah at the Kenny Chesney concert



Mackenzie and Tori at the Kenny chesney concert


Myah wrapped in a towel (bathmat) like a big girl after her shower


Outside of our trailer at the lake


Hanging by the firepit with friends



Myah relaxing


Tori and Dierks at the pool


Swimming


Dierks just went down the red slide


Dierks pulling Tori around the pool



Dierks did not want to go in the deep pool, but Tori was insistent

Myah tried to help coax him in

Myah decides to take a dip with her sis, She wouldn't put on her bathing suit, just her swim diaper so, yes, she is swimming in her Hanna Andersson dress......ugh





2 comments:

Laurie said...

OMG that is so funny they let the dogs go swimming! Looks like you guys had lots of fun! Love that Hanna dress too! :)

Alex and Sam said...

what a great way to end the summer

alex