Friday, September 19, 2008

Back in the land of the living

We had power out for a little more then 24 hours and just today (after 5 days) got phone, cable, and internet back. Phone and cable don't bother me so much as not having internet. I work from home so I NEED my computer. Anyway all is well, we didn't blow away, praying for my friends who are still without power, etc. that all gets restored quickly. I do have a funny Tori video to post from during the storm....I'll have to upload it though.

2 comments:

Alex and Sam said...

em,
glad you aore up & running.. isnt it the worst to be without a computer.. i'm not a happy camper whenthat happens

alex

Joanna said...

Yikes! Welcome back, babe! I feel completely out of sorts without access to my computer. I hope everything is restored quickly.

Much love!

PS: Pics of your backpack are up! :)