Sunday, September 07, 2008

Beautiful Saturday

Yesterday we took the kids to Yellow Springs and went on a 10 mile bike ride. The weather was beautiful and the trail was fabulous. We walked around town and hecked out all the quirky shops, it's a very hippy town which is right up Tori and my alley. I found some of the coolest clothes in a consignment shop. Then we went to Youngs Dairy Farm and had ice cream and checked out the farm animals. Myah and Maddie rode the barrel train and Tori and I did the corn maze.....which could freak a person out, lol. We're heading back next weekend to ride the bike trail again if the weather is good.


Myah is SOOOO big

My three stooges


My four stooges (Clark is holding Myah up, lol)

Feedin' the goats

Working on our gymnastics skills


Lovin' my sister Maddie

Pickin' on my brother

Deep in conversation

CHEESE

Riding a cow

This is how I roll

2 comments:

Laurie said...

How cute are those pictures! So much personality! I sure wish I could get Bella to feed the goats. Last year that was a definite NO!

Xadie's Journey said...

Wow, you are such a good mommy! love the pics!