Saturday, November 08, 2008

Tis the Season

Today Maddie and Tori went to a babysitting clinic all day long where they learned all of the specifics of babysitting, including CPR, etc. They had a good time and have told us a lot of what they learned and I was pretty impressed.

Then we went downtown to see Santa and check out all of the Christmas stuff in the shops. We live in a small town where there is a very nice historic section of downtown with some awesome shops. We went to Cairn's Collectables, which is an awesome specialty toy shop and then we went on a horse drawn carriage ride. It was a great afternoon.

Tim bought me one of those Flip video cameras and I must say it is AWESOME and super simple to use! I love it! I highly recommend it for anyone who wants a simple, quick, and cool camcorder. It only records 60 minutes of video, but that is all I need for the quick things I take of the kids all the time.

The little boy in the video is my friend Scott and Heather's little boy Matthew. He was cracking me up talking to Santa. Scott had warned me that last year he didn't like Santa so I was suprised when he talked up a storm to him!


1 comment:

Jaimee said...

Cute! Love the video! Can't wait to see Myah on Skype.

-Jaimee