Today is Tim & I's anniversary. Happy 6th Anniversary honey! We're going away to Indy next Saturday night to do some shopping and have a nice dinner and hotel room out. Thank you JoJo for graciously offering to stay at the house with kids so we can get this alone time!
Here's a picture from our wedding.
My wonderful husband, who does not share my love for animals.....see previous posts.....brought me home a wonderful dog that he rescued from the pound on Thursday. Tori and I both volunteer at the Montgomery County Animal Resource Center and often go to walk the dogs and play with the cats. We had to take a class all day on a Sunday a couple of years ago and learned all the ins and outs of the place and we've been doing it ever since. Anyway, we named him Buddy, and he is part Wheaton Terrier, and looks very similar to my precious Ally who passed away almost 1 month ago.
Here is his "in jail" pic I took and texted to Tim
Here is his "happy at home" picture!
Tori was "working out" tonight and Myah decided to join her. It was so cute, I had to tape it. Excuse the snotty nose, Myah and I are both nursing bad colds!
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Some sisterly cuteness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Happy Anniversary!!!
Cute Photo of your wedding.
Congrats on your new Doggie!
She looks like a Great fit to your family...
Post a Comment