Friday, November 21, 2008

I love my Flip!

Let me tell you, this Flip video recorder that my hubby bought me is awesome. It holds 60 minutes of video and has like 4 buttons on it so it is super easy. I turn it on constantly and take little videos of the kids. It's great because, like with Myah, she sees the video camera and is like, "no way, I'm not performing~" but with the flip, she thinks its just a little camera and doesn't pay much attention to it.



I predict it will be a hot seller at Christmas! They are all under $250.00, mine is the Flip Ultra at $149.00.


Tori is doing awesome with her braces. I told her she looks so grown up now. She's had to take some ibuprofen off and on but nothing like the orthodontist predicted. The worst part is getting used to eating and getting the inside of her mouth used to the braces (like her cheeks and lips). She's been a real trooper, I'm so proud of her. Maybe she'll let me post a picture.....doubt it! Tonight, Tori, Joanne, Haley and I are going out to dinner and to see Twilight. We've all read the books so we're super excited! Then tomorrow Tim and I head to Indy for our evening out. Not sure what we are doing but I know we have dinner reservations at the Oceanic restaurant.


Here is some Myah cuteness to get you through the weekend!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

MMmmmmmm.......like I need another thing on my wish list I won't get! Maybe after my tax return! :) Sounds perfect!

Kristi said...

I have got to get one of those. Our video recorder is so complicated I hardly ever get it out. Thanks for the tip..

Kristi