Today is election day! Although I have some serious issues with the way elections are ran in this country, I will be voting today at my designated polling station. Then I'm getting a facial.....lol. I think we might head up to Troy tonight about 7:00 to the democratic headquarters and join in the craziness. They are having a big shin-dig of course, win or lose. By "we" I mean Tori, Myah and I. We are a divided household.....my husband is a republican. I'm trying to find him a 12 step program.
GET OUT AND VOTE TODAY!
Tuesday, November 04, 2008
Barack the Vote
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
Bless his little heart. I hope you find a program for him real soon! Cara calls Barack Oh-Mama!
Yahoo Em, Mama's for Obama!!! So excited for our new president!
-Jaimee
LOL I am cracking up at your comment on the 12 step program! I am so excited about the new possibilities ahead!
Post a Comment