On Friday, Myah went to the barn with Tori (and me of course) and rode horses for the first time (besides at the zoo or the fair). I think I'm going to be in trouble, she screamed bloody murder went I took her off the horse. Tori rides by herself but with Myah, I had my friend Krista lead them. It's Krista's daughter, Paige's horse. It's from my cell phone so not very good quality!
Myah went to her first Bengals game with Tim, Tori, Maddie and I last night. She looked so cute in her cheerleading outfit. We had a great time even though it was preseason and the game itself sucked! I hope this isn't what our season is going to look like....oh well we're Bengals fans till the end. (keep our comments CLEAN Bridget, this is a family blog....LOL)
Dad, not sure what to think about the game
Myah in the car "texting"
Maddie and Myah
Pausing to take an important call
Me and Maddie
Me and Myah
Maddie and Tori
MyMy
Dad and Myah
She was fascinated that her juice fit in the cupholder!
Me, trying to explain the game to a 19 month old
"I can't watch anymore"
Maddie, Myah and I, backdrop downtown Cincinnati
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Weekend of Firsts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
What a CUTE little Bengals cheerleader and orange looks so good on our girls! I don't think I have any riding attire to pass on, hummmmm, maybe I need to go shopping for some! LOL
She is darling even in Bungles wear.
The Bengals? Really? Sigh...I suppose I can put that aside and still like you.
Go Steelers! (I've never liked pre-season games - too freaking hot for football!)
It looks like your family really knows how to have fun! Great pictures! Love the horseback riding!
AHH! I'm loving it!! Myah's outfit is so adorable - and you all are having so much fun! Love the videos and Bengal's pictures...so weird for me to see an outside stadium. :)
em..
love myah in her team sports gear!! we have sports outfits galore
alex
Post a Comment