Last night, Tim, Tori, Myah and I went to see Peter Frampton in concert. He is without a doubt the most talented guitar player I have ever seen. It was surreal. Myah loved it, everyone was laughing at her because she was clapping and putting her hands up in the air and waving them. We had 2nd row, center seats, it was awesome! Myah is turning into the ultimate concert goer, just like her sister! Believe it or not, as loud as it was, she feel asleep about 9:30...just like at home!
Clapping along.....

Can you see my pig tailed girl there in the center stormin' the stage?

Clapping along.....

Can you see my pig tailed girl there in the center stormin' the stage?

For his finale he came out in an "Obama '08" shirt~ it was AWESOME!
Do you think that someone sees me on the computer too much? I went to get her some milk and this is what I came back to.










1 comment:
You are just raising musically aware children. Although if the whole family goes to Crew Fest, i will start to worry!! Hope all is well, i'd love to do lunch sometime soon!
Post a Comment