Wednesday, August 20, 2008

First Day of School

Today was Tori's first day of 6th grade and it went off without a hitch! She was up before me, showered and dressed and ready to go. I was WAYYYY impressed. She said that her day went good, she didn't get lost (she's in a new building this year), and she likes her teachers. She has a really good homeroom teacher who she has for 3 classes during the day and that makes me happy. She is one of those kids that if she doesn't like her teacher, then her whole year is shot! I got a lot done today also, Myah actually let me clean and organize things! I even cooked a delicious and nutritious dinner. I tried an awesome new chicken recipe and made fresh asapargus and noodles. Just call me Suzy homemaker!

Here is a cute video of MyMy


3 comments:

Jane said...

Oh she is so sweet! And I just got Cara a shirt like that this week!

Kristi said...

Just toooooo Cute... Hope the school year goes great for Tori!!!

Kristi

Joanna said...

You go girl! :)