We had the most fabulous time in Indy this weekend. We met up with Joanna and Myla and their family, Jaimee flew in with Isabella, and the Maron's flew in with Marla and the rest of their family. It was so nice to put faces with all the people that I have talked to over the last year. It was like we had known eachother for years..which we basically have I guess, lol.
We went shopping ate some really good food, took a carriage ride through Indy with the Maron's. When we first got there we took the girls to get their pictures taken and Myah and Gillian were not at all happy about it....we should have done it the next day when everyone warmed up to eachother, but it was a hoot anyway. I'll scan the picture in, wait till you see it! LOL.
Tim has all the really good pictures on his camera from the whole weekend, but here's a sneak peak from my camera (when I remembered to take it out).
Myah and Isabela playing with Myla's house
Myla, Marla, and Myah...say that three times fast
Myah trying to hijack Myla's rocking sheep
Jaimee and Isabela at Cheeseburger In Paradise
The Trosts and the Marons after their carriage ride
Picture hijacked from Joanna's blog..........
Bows and tees made by Jaimee.....$20
Photo shoot with professional photographer....$100
Your child screaming through the whole thing.....PRICELESS!
Isabela, Marla, Myah, Myla, and Gillian....the Guatemalan Princess Club








3 comments:
Yay, yay, yah!! Thanks for posting a blog so quickly!! I just can't wait to see the rest of the pictures from Tim's camera!!!
Thanks again for coming up to Indy this weekend. We loved spending time with you and getting the gang together again!
Much Love,
Joanna
Looks like you guys had a WONDERFUL time. I LOVE the picture of the girls together. Even tho half of them are crying, it's priceless!
I love the "Priceless" photo, it truly is!!!
p.s. everytime we have a scheduled "group" photo- Melia crys too and she IS a happy girl. Definately makes the photo tell a story! ;)
Post a Comment