Saturday, August 09, 2008

A fair is a veritable smorgasbord orgasbord orgasbord

Yep, in the tradition of Templeton the rat, my family headed out to the county fair tonight. It was fun. I met my sisters and their families there and lots of friends met up. The kids were all over the place and had a ball. I was proud of my self, although very tempted, I did not fill up on fair junk like usual. I've been very good on my diet and now that I am actually seeing changes in my body and the way my clothes fit, it makes it easier to resist temptation. I'm not ready to post bikini pictures yet, but I'm feeling pretty good. Here's some pictures of our evening!

Here is Andrea trying her hardest to make Maddie puke....lol


Tori and my niece McKenzie, same ride, taking it a little slower


Myah, Maddie, Andrea and Jack riding the cars



Mommy and Myah on the midway


Jack and Myah sharing thier $30 fair prizes....

My sister Jenny, her husband Mike and my nephew Kaden


Tori, my niece McKenzie, and Maddie


You can see Tori and Maddie looking down on us, McKenzie was to short...lol


Tim, Maddie and Myah on the carosel



Myah modeling her new hat...that she hated

Checking out the sheep, not to sure about them...they were a little too friendly

Maybe if Daddy HOLDS me.........

Ahh rabbits with bars in front of them....that's more my style

Heck, I might even pet one, they seem harmless

2 comments:

Xadie's Journey said...

Girl you are looking good!

Joanna said...

Looks like so much fun!! See you guys tomorrow!