Friday, June 27, 2008

Lazy Blogger

Well it's been 2 weeks since I have been off of work and so far we have gotten so much done. Tim took some time off last week and with Clark's help got the fence and deck stained. I have planted about 35 flowers around the house so my landscaping is FINALLY done. The back yard is looking good and our new hot tub is in (our old one passed on this winter). Here are some pics from a trip to Carriage Hill Farms. I plan on posting outside house pics once I get my mess cleaned up out there!

Myah having a hissy fit, while her animals watched

We go to a farm and my kid finds the CAT....

The Gang, can you tell I have to FORCE Tori to get a picture taken?

Walking on the trails

Feeding a sheep

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Love all the pics, especially the first one!! Hilarious!! :)

Lots of love,
Joanna